Also known as the "O Shot ®"
The Orgasm Shot™ is a sexual and cosmetic rejuvenation procedure for the vagina using the preparation and injection of blood-derived growth factors. [The growth factors must be used in the specific way specified by the trademarked procedure to constitute the Orgasm Shot™/O Shot™. Injection of any form of growth factors in any way other than specified does not constitute the Orgasm Shot™.]
Clinical Description of the Orgasm Shot ® (O-Shot ®): Isolation followed by injection of blood-derived growth factors for the purpose of amplification and rejuvenation of orgasm-producing vaginal tissue for the purpose of a more youthful appearance and improved sexual function.
The Orgasm Shot™/ O Shot™ is a simple, nonsurgical, physician-administered treatment that can temporarily augment and rejuvenate the Grafenburg spot (G-Spot), clitoris, and labia.
The Orgasm Shot™ involves isolation of PRP (platelet rich plasma) followed by a very specific method of amplifying or augmenting the vaginal tissues with injection of that PRP. The method of isolating the PRP is an FDA approved process.
Though the method of preparing the PRP has been approved by the FDA for orthopedic and surgical use, and even though PRP has been used in many clinical settings including the joints, the face, and in fat transplant to the breast, PRP use in the vagina has not been evaluated by the FDA.
Although PRP has not been used in this specific way in the vagina, collagen has been used for many years for injection into the vagina for help with urinary incontinence and for G-spot augmentation. Collagen has more side effects than does PRP (PRP comes from your own body-and is not even classified as a drug).
"Isn't It About Time the Girls Have Their Turn?" ™
Benefits of PRP that make it the body's method of healing include stimulation of unipotent stem cells to generate at least 7 different growth factors that cause new tissue growth with better function and with a younger appearance.
Designer, investigator, and inventor, Charles Runels, MD, first introduced the Vampire Facelift ® to the world on April 20, 2011. Now, using that same technology, he brings you the Orgasm Shot™ (O Shot®): using your own growth factors, PRP has a record of thousands of injections with the face with not one incidence of fibrosis, infection, or allergic reaction (as can be seen with collagen in other G-spot injection procedures).
The affect can last for up to 6 months or longer, but will vary.
More about the Orgasm Shot® or O-Shot® procedure can be found by clicking here: O Shot®.
An Open Letter From the Inventor of the Orgasm Shot, Dr. Runels
About 18 months ago, a beautiful, tall, woman patient of mine complained that she had difficulty achieving any level of sexual arousal. Though she appeared healthy and vibrant, she explained that she had decreased sensation and dryness.
Though educated and successful in business and enjoying her time with her son (she's a single mother), she said she found little joy in other personal relations and very little desire for sex.
When I examined her, I found that her clitoris was smaller than normal and dry and almost calloused with loss of blood flow and atrophy. In short, even though in her mid-30s, her vagina looked much older.
She said to me, "My lover notices that I'm not really interested. I'm tired of faking it."
I had nothing really to offer her other than the usual hormone-replacement creams. But, I thought deeply about her problem and after a year of using PRP in the face with obvious increases in circulation and rejuvenation due to that process (the Vampire Facelift™), I began to think injecting her with PRP may be of help.
So, finally, one day I called her, explained the procedure, and she came in for treatment.
With the previous brilliant work of Dr. Matlock with injection of the G-spot with a collagen-like material, I felt confident that she would have less risks of side effects than with that procedure (since PRP has fewer side effects than collagen injections) and enjoy possible great benefit.
So, she came to my office, I applied a lidocaine numbing cream, and in less than 10 minutes prepared the blood and injected (1) her G-spot, (2) the base of the clitoris, and (3) the labia in a specific way to promote rejuvenation in appearance and in orgasmic function.
PRP is known to promote new blood vessel formation and activation of unipotent stem cells to help with rejuvenation of tissue in multiple areas of the body.
She went back to work (she was there on her lunch break) and I waited eagerly for good news.
I smiled later that same night, when I received a text from her that she already felt like things were waking up, so she got "a small vibrator on medium speed" and for the first time in "longer than I can remember" was able to masturbate within a few minutes not only to orgasm but actually ejaculated twice.
All this even before the PRP had a chance to do fully do it's job (effects seem to improve for 8 weeks in the face).
Patient Number 2 Didn't Want to Leave the House...
The second lady to which I offered the Orgasm Shot™ knew about Dr. Matlock's work. After seeing the results of the Vampire Facelift™, she repeatedly asked me to give her the same injection of PRP into her vagina (I did not even mention that I was already considering offering the procedure).
She enjoyed an active sex life, but after three children, she did not like the appearance, tightness, and color of her vagina. She hoped to see the same results in the appearance of her vagina that she saw in her face with the Vampire Facelift™.
I offered her an appointment, she came to the office for 30 minutes while her mother watched her children.
The next morning, I got this text from her: "Oh my ___!!! I can't leave the bed I'm having so much fun!"
More About the Orgasm Shot®
- Using a needle to inject into the vagina could cause complications (nothing but bruising has occured in the face and penis and vagina thus far).
- Possible benefits could include the following:
- 1. Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- 2. Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina).
- 3. A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- 4. Increased arousal from G-spot stimulation
- 5. Pinker, younger, color of the vulva
- 6. Stronger orgasm
- 7. More frequent orgasm
- 8. Increased sexual desire
- 9. Increased ability to have a "vaginal orgasm"
- 10. Decreased pain for those with dysparunia
- 11. Increased natural lubrication
- 12. Decreased urinary incontinence (the original use of injections in this area)
- More Facts...
- PRP (what is injected with the Orgasm Shot™) is being researched to regenerate the pancreas, the brain (Parkinson's), and to help regenerate the heart muscle after heart attack.
- PRP (made in the same way) is used already (mixed with fatty tissue) to use for breast augmentation.
- PRP (made in the same way) has been used for years in orthopedics to help regenerate the knee and to help with pain.
- PRP (made in the same way) is used in dental surgery to help with healing.
- PRP (made in the same way) is used in diabetic wounds to help with healing.
- Collagen and collagen-like materials have been used for years to inject the vagina for help with urinary incontinence and to augment the G-spot.
- Collagen has MORE potential side effects than does PRP.
- Use of PRP in the vagina has not been extensively studied and is an off-label use.
- There can be no guarantee of results in any woman with any procedure including this one.
- Your partner can be in the room together with my nurse while the procedure is done.
Click here to schedule a consultation for the Orgasm Shot™ or call 888-522-2043 to speak with Dr. Runels.
One O Shot ™ Treatment, $1,297
Stay tuned and give us permission to notify you about how you might participate in upcoming research by entering your e-mail address:
Peace & Health,
Charles Runels, MD
The Sex Energy Doctor®